• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa Mark IV Medium Head *SOLD*

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitarrero

Reaction score
Since i totally fell in love with the Mesa Mark-Series it's quite hard to do this, but i need to sell my Mark IV Head. The reason is: I've been offered a Mark V, so i kinda just update my tone and stay in the family. ;)

Well, here's the deal: Mesa Mark IV Medium Head, US-Model (comes with a 110V-220V-Converter for us europeans), Foot-Controller included (looks quite devastated but still works perfectly). Equipped with 2 6L6 (Mesa) and 2 EL34 (Sovtek) Power-Amp-Tubes at the moment and a complete set of Mesa Preamp-Tubes.
If you wish i can include a complete set of brand new Mesa-Preamp-Tubes as well for a 100,- EUR extra charge. I planned to retube the Preamp but then this Mark V came along my way, so...

The amp itself works and sounds perfectly, i totally love it and so will the next owner, for sure.

I ask 1400,- EUR +shipping. I'm located in germany and will ship within the EU.

Here's a picture (i can make some more if you like to)
250142_1832736378059_1229893557_31763418_1712905_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back