• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa Boogie DC2 and Cruz cabinet

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 10995

Reaction score
SOLD

Up for sale is my Mesa Boogie DC2 studio caliber head and Cruz 2x12 loaded with Eminence Red Coats. The amp is from 98 or so as it’s the later version with the contour control. The contour control is almost like a third channel that scoops the mids for some pretty heavy sounds. The amp is a 2 channel switchable unit with a home made switch that works fine, I never got the original when I received the amp. The reverb on this thing is killer and the clean channel is very crisp for a high gain amp. The Cruz cabinet is a about 3 years old and it’s plywood not particle board. The tolex on both are in great shape, all tubes are original and there’s no problems with the amp, I’m just changing out some gear to purchase a /13 or something similar

I’m asking $800 for both, I'd prefer a local sale but will consider shipping. I’m located in Northern NJ.

Head can be purchased seperately for $600

I have plenty of references on the gear page as well as ebay

Thanks,
Sam

IMG_0931-1.jpg

IMG_0932.jpg

Latest posts

Back