• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Mesa mark 4

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geiri

Reaction score
Hello dudes

This may be a long shot as I'm living in iceland but nevertheless I'm giving it a try. I have a mk4 combo for sale it's revision A. It was made around '93 and when it was bought new from mesa it was put in a flightcase which has been it's living space in since then. It looks and sounds great with only one nick in the tolex which hasn't bothered me so I never bothered to glue it.

I'm asking 1000 pounds with the flightcase plus shipping. I have a paypal account so that should not be a problem.

I have been a member of the boogie boards for two years now but haven't done any trades since them yanks aren't to willing to ship to iceland. Understandable maby

This boogie I have, whom I've known all it's live was bought brand new from mesa by the guitarist in an icelandic band called the sugarcubes. Which is the band bjork was in before she went solo and made sh!t of money. The amp was then sold to Bjorks stepfather who had it for had it for 14 years. I tried to buy it from him several times but he wouldn't let go of it. Until this summer he sold it I found out who bought it and manged to trade my brand new stiletto trident for it.

So there you have it, an amp with a history and only four owners in 16 years.

The footswitch was giving me some problems so I took it to my friend who is an electrician and he fixed it for me. Other than that this thing is in mint condition. Tubes have about 6 months playing time on them.

I will consider trades for anything from Engl.

Back