• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mark IIC+ short head simulclass no eq no reverb - *SOLD*

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ahoi

Reaction score
*SOLD*

Hello everyone,
I am offering my Mesa Mark 2c+ here - it has the following features:

Short Head
Simulclass
exotic wood
no Reverb
no Equalizer

The Amp has now new power amp tubes (Mesa Boogie (2x6l6GC and 2xEL34)) and a new Mesa Boogie SPAX7a in V1.

The Amp has no eq. I used a mxr 6band eq pedal in the loop as a replacement. Works perfectly to add lowend or scoop the midsfor heavier punchier sounds. If you want that pedal too just let me know :)

There is one minor drawback:

1) As the amp has no reverb, the cooler is mounted like hanging in the air and is not straight enough. I just put something under it to support it - so it works now perferctly but it is no real *bulletproof* *permanent* solution as you can see in the pictures. This is a very minor purely mechanical issue which should be easily fixed. Apart from that the amp works perferctly and sounds really good.

So if you have any interest in the amp please let me know. It is currently in Berlin Germany. If you want to check it out you can test it before buying - no problem :)!

Here are some pictures:

mark2c.jpg

DSC00171.jpg

DSC00173.jpg

DSC00172.jpg

Latest posts

Back