NAD - Lone Star Classic 410 Combo

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Assault Bacon

Reaction score
Hey everyone -

A couple weeks ago, I picked up a Lone Star Classic 410 Combo.

This seemed unique and I missed my previous Lone Star (which I moved some time ago in a blunder.)

As I understand it, this was only produced for a couple years. Does anyone have any resources on it - history and such? I can't seem to find much except the Boogie listing under "out of production."

Thanks very much.

The picture was taken by the previous owner. I haven't taken any photos of it yet.

imagejpeg_2.jpg

I'll bet that sounds great. I hope it has wheels. My Lonestar 1x12 is heavy enough.

Congrats!!! Would love to hear some clips of that beauty. Haven't found any demos of an LSC 4x10.

Perry said:
Cool! Never seen a 4x10 Lonestar before. Does it come with its own sack-truck to move it around? :lol:

It has tracks for wheels, but the previous owner did not have the wheels. That's one of the first things I'll snag.

As far as weight, it's surprisingly light and a real joy to carry. I'm lying, of course. It's a beast - even heavier, I think, than the blue monster I had before this.

Assault Bacon said:
Suave Eddie said:
I've never seen a 4x10 version. What speakers does it come with?

Two Jensen P10R and two Vintage Black Shadows

I would bet it had four Black Shadows originally and the previous owner replaced two with the Jensens.
I wonder if the Black Shadows are the same as the 10" in my Subway Blues. It's an Eminence, built for Mesa. In talking to Eminence they said it is very close in spec to their Ramrod model. It's a 50 watt and all it says on it is Vintage Black Shadow.

Suave Eddie said:
Assault Bacon said:
Suave Eddie said:
I've never seen a 4x10 version. What speakers does it come with?

Two Jensen P10R and two Vintage Black Shadows

I would bet it had four Black Shadows originally and the previous owner replaced two with the Jensens.
I wonder if the Black Shadows are the same as the 10" in my Subway Blues. It's an Eminence, built for Mesa. In talking to Eminence they said it is very close in spec to their Ramrod model. It's a 50 watt and all it says on it is Vintage Black Shadow.

Anything is possible on the Jensens, although the Jensens come stock in the Boogie Lone Star 4x10 cabinet and Mesa offers them in their online parts store.

https://store.mesaboogie.com/products/speaker-10-jensen-p10r-vintage-alnico.html

I had the Lonestar classic made for me in silver with silver grill and piping, It does come with 4 stock jensens, I had them put the shadows in the bottom and the result was awesome. I actually usually mic the shadows.

Here's the casters.
https://store.mesaboogie.com/categories/shop/hardware/casters-caster-sets.html

Latest posts

Back