EQ pedal with LSC?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catthan

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Anyone tried an EQ pedal with a LSC?

I'm going against the trend here, moving from a MkV back to LS (had LSS before) but having GEQ on the amp has been the coolest thing ever!
Any point in getting a pedal to go with the LSC?
To fine-tune the lead channel basically, remove some honk and add some cut.

Please share your experiences.

Thanks,

I done the opposite and moved from the classic/special to the Mark V.I never modded any of my lonestars but did try an eq in the loop.At the time i had a TC electronic G major 2 that had a digital eq on it.Not the most toneful eq but gave me a good idea.Definitely helped bring some clarity to drive channel as it sounded slightly lost in the speaker otherwise.I did like how fat and warm it was though.EQ might be the best option as if you mod the amp and dont like the results,you have to change it back.Id love to hear a good a/b of the lonestar before and after the reeeder mod.There was one example on here but the audio wasnt the best quality.I really wish Mesa would do a lonestar 2.0 with the same clean channel and a crunch channel similar to the mark v's and a 3rd channel for leads like channel 2 currently is.Id sell my V in a flash.Still miss the clean channels on those lonestar's.The V has good cleans but the lonestar just has something magical about it.

Latest posts

Back