LSS No Sound w/o Solo Switched ON

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adlibmusic

Reaction score
Greetings,
I'm new to this forum, but not new to Mesa's. I've had several starting back in 1981-2 with a MK IIB. This week, I acquired a used Lone Star Special. This amp was working very well, but then the sound quit when the solo is switched OFF. Then the 5 watt positions quit. After researching, I replaced the rectifier tube and the 5 watt positions are working again, but still no sound when the solo feature is switched off. Any ideas??
Thanks and regards,
Loren

adlibmusic said:
Greetings,
I'm new to this forum, but not new to Mesa's. I've had several starting back in 1981-2 with a MK IIB. This week, I acquired a used Lone Star Special. This amp was working very well, but then the sound quit when the solo is switched OFF. Then the 5 watt positions quit. After researching, I replaced the rectifier tube and the 5 watt positions are working again, but still no sound when the solo feature is switched off. Any ideas??
Thanks and regards,
Loren

Where is your output control set?

Authorized Boogie said:
adlibmusic said:
Greetings,
Thanks and regards,
Loren

Where is your output control set?

11 oclock

I turned it back on today and everything is working correctly again. :?:
Sounds killer, WHEN it is working!

Back