Production stop Lonestar?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ednolb

Reaction score
I am saving up for a Lonestar classic. I was wondering if Mesa Boogie would be planning on discontinuing the Lonestar any time soon?
There doesn't seem to be any reason for it, but does anybody know when and why Mesa Boogie stops producing certain amp models? The Mark models are pretty obvious, but how is it done on other amps (Heartbreaker, Stiletto, ...)? Do they announce this in advance or do they just stop making a certain amp when they decide to?
It would be a real shame if Mesa Boogie would stop producing the Lonestar series for whatever reason just when I have enough money to buy one :)

The Lonestar seems to be one of Mesa's success stories, and who knows if or when they will come up with a worthy alternative

But - the used market is a great place to pick up a good quality Lonestar, particularly if you are based in the US. They come up frequently in Europe, so even if they stop manufacturing the line, a pre-loved Lonestar will still be available to you

I'm from Europe and I've been watching the used market for a couple of months now. I've only seen a few for sale, all combo's, most of them are LS specials.
I'm looking for the head version of the LS classic, so even if they would discontinue them, I would have to wait a long time before I'll find one used.
I'd rather custom order a new one at Mesa :)

Ednolb said:
I'm from Europe and I've been watching the used market for a couple of months now. I've only seen a few for sale, all combo's, most of them are LS specials.
I'm looking for the head version of the LS classic, so even if they would discontinue them, I would have to wait a long time before I'll find one used.
I'd rather custom order a new one at Mesa :)

Tried to send you a pm, but it did not send for some reason

Could you pm me with your email address? I have an option for you ..

Latest posts

Back