Fx loop level

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadlyDrawnBoy

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm new here, recently acquired a LSS 2x12 combo, which I'm really enjoying.

I'm just having some difficulty with the loop. In the loop I have a couple of strymon pedals, loop send into mobius into timeline into loop return. The problem is I. Need to have the loop at full level, and even then I don't get the same volume as if I bypass the loop. I've been told before this could be due to low channel volume, but it doesn't make a difference.

Could this be a tube issue, or something else?

Appreciate any tips, thanks.

Forgive me for a potentially silly question(s) but I'm not familiar with the LSS specs.

Is it a parallel loop?

Do those pedals have send and return controls? Are any kill dry engaged?

BadlyDrawnBoy said:
Hi,

I'm new here, recently acquired a LSS 2x12 combo, which I'm really enjoying.

I'm just having some difficulty with the loop. In the loop I have a couple of strymon pedals, loop send into mobius into timeline into loop return. The problem is I. Need to have the loop at full level, and even then I don't get the same volume as if I bypass the loop. I've been told before this could be due to low channel volume, but it doesn't make a difference.

Could this be a tube issue, or something else?

Appreciate any tips, thanks.

I notice this is an old posting, but if you've not solved the problem, this may help. I've both LSS & LC and their loop levels are never higher than 1 O'clock and my effects pedals set their output levels. I use delays via my loops and even if my channel volumes are less than noon I don't have a problem. Easy to check for a tube issue, just swap it around with the reverb tube :idea:

In my effects loop I run in order, a tc nova delay nd1 -> mxr EVH phase 90 ->boss rc300 loop station.

My rc300 with master volume at 50% seems to create a lot of background buzz.

I'm having a challenge setting the correct loop volume and master volume on the amp lss 1x12.... It's a balance between noisy background, loops too loud and guitar too quiet....

Any tips.... I'm almost at the ripping the lot out, plugging direct and going back to basics.

Back