Can Lonestar do Classic Mark Tones?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PMcC

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I played boogie marks for years, 2B,..2C+, 1, 4,..I paired down my collection and got rid of the all a few years back.

I'm wondering if any one has experience with the LSC and Marks,..Can the LSC do the classic boogie singing midrange lead tone?

I tried a V recently and though I thought the channels 2 and 3 were great for this singing lead..channel 1 (the clean) didn't quite do it for me, a bit sterile compared to the old mark amps pr teh LSC.

any input ?

thanks

PMcC

Thanks,...I found out, I spent some time at the mesa hollyweird store and played the LS for an hour,...great amp,.LOVE the clean channel. For me, gain channel wasn't as thick or focused as I like (Mark style) a but tubby or flubby especially on the low notes

I did get a King Snake a few days ago,. what a tremendous amp, I thought I would be able to use an AB box but it doesn't seem to work. I can't afford a second snake so thought the LS might be a solution. nah

Thanks for reply

PM

Latest posts

Back