Silver Grille Cloth

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R_Rbnsn

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking at getting a custom extension cab built to go with my blue Lonestar classic (I can't seem to find any of the blue Mesa extensions anywhere!). Only problem is the company building it can't seem to get any of the matching silver grille cloth anywhere. Does anyone have any ideas where I can get some?

Cheers

As plan-X said...I did find a source for the identical cloth as used in the Blue Bronco Lonestars...but can't find my file to pass it on to you. If you can do a search of my past postings you can probably find it. I repeat....It was EXACTLY the same cloth as Mesa used.
Charles

Charles Reeder said:
As plan-X said...I did find a source for the identical cloth as used in the Blue Bronco Lonestars...but can't find my file to pass it on to you. If you can do a search of my past postings you can probably find it. I repeat....It was EXACTLY the same cloth as Mesa used.
Charles

Thanks Charles,

I found your previous post and it looks very promising. I've been on the website and it's changed since your last post about it... but I think I've found it. Would you agree it's pattern number 37 "Deco-11" as seen on the following link?

http://www.grillecloth.com/pages/patterns.php
(click on the "Deco/German" tab)

Many thanks, you are indeed a legend

Yep; that's the one!

Sorry I haven't got back to you sooner; I've been very busy!

Best of luck with your cabinet project.
Post some pics when done and encourage others!

Charles

Back