Solo function problem with LSS

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unk0wn

Reaction score
Hey so heres the deal. The footswitch changes channels fine but the solo switch doesn't work. The light doesn't even come on. I engaged the loop switch and everything but what's strange is that the solo knob works without it being turned on or off. Also i tried the extra Solo footswitch jack in the back with the normal footswitch that came with the amp and it does in fact engage the solo. So what am i missing here?

Also i have read the manual thoroughly and understand that the solo function wont work if the masters higher then it etc. so i know thats not the problem ;(

Make sure your FX loop is "on"

However, it's probably your cable. You can check by pulling the cable out to the 1st notch on the footpedal. If the cable is bad, the solo function will work but channel change will not.

I've had the same problem several times. The connection in the cable at the plug is most likely the problem. For some reason some of the mesa cables are a bit too fragile. A quick solder should do the job.

Like everyone said, most likely it's the cable. I got two of these cables and the construction is the problem. The connector crimped to the wires instead of the cable's thick insulation.

I had the very same problem and it somehow fixed itself after I unscrewed the end of each jack to check the solder connections.

Latest posts

Back