Original tune recorded with LSC & Ruby el34 BSTR's

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ian Gillian!?# :? Closer to Dio? The dude's got his own vibe. Nice guitar work barfly. Turn it up!

thanks plan-x. I changed the description. I don't know why he reminds me a tiny bit of gillan? hehehe I am nutz :lol: , I know.. but you're right.. he's got a lot of Dio. I wish I had more time to get together and write with my boy Jimmy. 1 cool cat. :)

I like it. Very Dio'esk. What are playing through... speaker, guitar and effects wise? Great sound and very nice chops 8)

Hi,

Thank you. I am using the LSC/2-12 on the 50 watt (channel 2), thickest setting and in tweed "mode."
Living room level volume. Not enough for a neighbor to complain. No extra effects other than a
noise gate added from within my Roland 16 track. Within the 16 track I also slightly bumped up the lower mids
until my ears said "good!" It ended up being just a hair.

The speakers are just whatever stock speakers are in the LSC but I retubed
it with RUBY el-34b-str's and I have a JAN Philips 12AX7WA in the first position and I love that.
I bought it from " http://www.dougstubes.com. I also have the effects loop up to max (no effects though.)
They are finnicky. I bought several and could not use them in my JCM800. In the pig
they are sweeter than me and Christina Ricci having breakfast while she tells me how wonderful
I am. Not that THAT has ever happened, but I like the thought.

sorry, yeah... a very old dimarzio super distortion on a 48th street custom
strat style guitar. :oops:

Back