Unidentified Jack - Lonestar Special

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fox5150

Reaction score
Okay then folks. I had the amp apart at the weekend to track down a rattle (which I found!!) and didn't reconnect the reverb tank. I noticed it at band practice and reconnected it. Whilst I was there I spotted a jack socket right next to it, but no identifying marks as to what it was. I've had a look through the manual and can't find mention of it.

Anyone have any ideas what it's for?

Cheers!

there should be two jacks for the reverb tank, both are next to each other...

ty

plan-x said:
Sounds like the reverb footswitch jack. Is it 1/4"?

It is indeed a 1/4" jack and this is in addition to the reverb tank connections.

Assuming the manuals are the same, it's on pg 15. Last thing before the rest area.

plan-x said:
Assuming the manuals are the same, it's on pg 15. Last thing before the rest area.

Thanks muchly. I completed whizzed past that section of the manual when I was looking for it yesterday!

fox5150 said:
Thanks muchly. I completed whizzed past that section of the manual when I was looking for it yesterday!

Something I have found very useful is the electronic version of the instructions; you can search for a particular word and find it easily. In your case a search for "reverb" or "jack" leads you to it without too much pain.
The electronic instructions are easily found on the Mesa-Boogie webstie. 8)

Back