Me playing some mean country licks on my Lonestar!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

polishcomedy

Reaction score
Hey, I recorded this today. My main clean channel sounds like a crackling campfire, so I have to take the **** thing back into the shop :evil: so I used the "Tweed" setting, which is still rather noisy. Ugh, tube amps. Anyways, the recording didn't come out too bad. Read the vid description for more details.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2toJHg3jw8

polishcomedy said:
Hey, I recorded this today. My main clean channel sounds like a crackling campfire, so I have to take the **** thing back into the shop :evil: so I used the "Tweed" setting, which is still rather noisy. Ugh, tube amps. Anyways, the recording didn't come out too bad. Read the vid description for more details.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2toJHg3jw8

Fantastic job! Great chops man!!!!

Very jealous! Wish I could play like that!

Im not a big fan of country music.... but that tone was killer! And so was your playing!

Makes me wanna get a Tele. :lol:

Awesome stuff!

Nice!!!!

Chicken_pickin.JPG

Blue Fin said:
Great pickin'!!

It that a standard Tele or something else? It sounds great.

Thanks!! It's a MIM Classic 50's Tele. Got it for 20% off at Sam Ash for a total of $600. Best guitar in the store, imo. I had gone in to get a Gretsch G5120 at the time and picked that sucker up and was floored. I'll get the Gretsch somewhere down the road.

polishcomedy said:
Blue Fin said:
Great pickin'!!

It that a standard Tele or something else? It sounds great.

Thanks!! It's a MIM Classic 50's Tele. Got it for 20% off at Sam Ash for a total of $600. Best guitar in the store, imo. I had gone in to get a Gretsch G5120 at the time and picked that sucker up and was floored. I'll get the Gretsch somewhere down the road.

Cool...it really sounds nice. I've been looking to pick up a Tele so I'll have to check out one of those.

Back