Fender Tilt Back Legs

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

screamingdaisy

Reaction score
Anyone stuck a set on a Lonestar combo yet? I've been sticking a couple 2x4s under the front of the cab, but I'm looking for something a little less ghetto.

Sounds more trailer park than ghetto.
Ghetto is, you show up, play the other guy's amp, wipe the floor with him.

I've had Fender tilt backs on my LSC for years, I can hear great and no one puts their drink on my amp. I take the two back casters off though so all the strain isn't on the caster mounts.

Really, the only downside is that the amp has a larger footprint when tilted back, something to consider on a small stage

pine said:
I've had Fender tilt backs on my LSC for years, I can hear great and no one puts their drink on my amp. I take the two back casters off though so all the strain isn't on the caster mounts.
Which length tilt backs did you install? I've been thinking of adding those to both cabs.

I will measure when I get home to make sure, it was awhile ago and I don't want to steer you wrong, I'll post again with the information

One thing I loved about Fenders was the tilt back. I also like the speaker facing me. I was thinking of doing that ...then ended up buying an amp stand that tilts back approx 24" off the floor. One advantage is I can store my Furman Power Factor Pro under it....

I haven't been able to find an amp stand I'm really happy with.

The few I've come across seem really chintzy. I really like the Hercules guitar stands... never understood why they don't make an amp stand.

I've got two On Stage Stands at GC. It'll hold easy 2 70 lb amps stacked ( according to a metal fabricator I know). I'm really satisfied. I really like them up off the floor and the space under neath is usuable. I really like mine...

Telemaster said:
pine said:
Which length tilt backs did you install? I've been thinking of adding those to both cabs.

They are the 16" legs

I'll do my best to get one up tomorrow. I paid a giant amount for it too!
I was playing Fender amps for years (since 1964) and loved the tilt back legs. I have two extra pairs here because I was putting them on lots of my other amps and when one came up on ebay... I made a hail mary bid to own it....

The Boogie tilt back thingy.....it's pretty cool :D It has their logo on it too.

Back