Any Lonestar users using the Moogerfooger analog delay?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Octavarius

Reaction score
Well, I know it's an odd question, considering that obviously very few guitarists are willing to pay that much for a delay pedal, but if there's anyone on this board who has some experience with these, I'd greatly appreciate some input!

Reason I'm asking is because lately I've been looking for a really good analog delay, as I really like the sound of analog, and this one seems to be one of the best you can get. And, since I know a guy at the local dealer shop very well, I have an opportunity to get one at an extremely good price (around the price of a EH Deluxe Memory Man!). Of course, I live in Norway, so obviously the pricing is a "little" different, but it's almost the same in comparison. But there aren't really that many reviews of it online from a guitarist's viewpoint, so I was wondering if anyone here had some experience they'd like to share?

Ok, nobody then. I guess I'm one of the few, cause I decided to buy one today. I spent a lot of time with it and I like it! :D

I could post a mini-review for those who are interested... :)

Are you thinking of putting it on a gigging pedalboard? From what I've heard it seems to be an awesome pedal I would just be concerned with stray beers and other jealous guitar players trying to rip off you gear. I don't know if that's a prob there but it can def be one here. And if the price is right you could flip it and get your money back if it dosen't work out.
Good luck,
Tim

Well, I don't really use enough pedals to make it a real pedalboard per se.. I'm just running the MF-104Z, an EB Volume Pedal and the Lonestar footswitch.

I can definitely see your point though.. although when you're out giggin' with a Mesa Lonestar and a Music Man 20th Anniversary Silhouette, keeping an eye on your gear and being catious regarding those things in general kinda comes with the package. Luckily though, I don't play at many places where the concerns you mentioned can really be a serious issue. And if I'm sharing the stage with other guitarists I would definitely take the pedal with me as I would go on/off the stage. But yes, I do plan on using it live.

Latest posts

Back