Vertical amp stands

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CGM

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm playing on a limited spaced stage Sat. night and don't have room to run my usual set up ( 2 amps- side x side). I know, I know...just use one , but well you know ...it just wouldn't be me. I run a LSS for leads & cleans and a Rivera Venus 6 for the F/X loop. Also ..if I'm not running FX I like to run one amp clean and one dirty. Sometimes both clean or both dirty. It just gives me varying degrees of what I'm after ( it all). I guess I'm gona stack'em on the floor, but I like a little tiltback and really about 18' off the floor.
I need a rack that I can stack 2 combos in vertically. It's too late for this gig but I'm sure I'll run into it again, there's a lot of small stages out there. Anybody know of a salution?...All ideas welcome....thanks guys...CGM

Never seen a 2 amp stand. But Iv'e seen a floor stand and an elevated stand. Maybe that will work together.

Thanks man, good idea , w/the floor tilt back I could still get better dispersion than sitting level , I might give that a shot.....CGM

Back