Lonestar Classic Grill Cloth

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xhavier

Reaction score
Hi Does anyone know if the grill cloth can be replaced and how to do it in the LSC 2x12 combo. Mine is stained with some kind of oil or grease which i can't shift.

Thanks X

LSC 50-100, 2x12 with Reeder Mods.
LSC 10-50-100 2x12.
Mk III 100 combo,
Trem-o-verb 100 combo,
'62' ES 345,
'60' les paul special.

The front grill can be removed. There are screws located inside, on the back of the speaker baffle, same area around the speakers, that remove the grill/frame. After that I'm not sure what you'll want to do, but I suppose you could rip the old one off and put on a new one.

Haha, yes i see them, i will dismantle the combo and replace cloth i will let you know how i go on.

many thanks Plan-X

For some reason I can't find these screws. Only screws I see on the back of the baffle are the ones mounting the speaker itself. :?

They are black, so the they're hard to see. They are flush with the baffle, countersunk. They run near the perimeter of the baffle. Get some light in their and use your fingers to feel for them.

plan-x said:
They are black, so the they're hard to see. They are flush with the baffle, countersunk. They run near the perimeter of the baffle. Get some light in their and use your fingers to feel for them.

Ah, yes, found them! They were snugged up by the outmost corners on the baffle. I was looking more in the area around the speaker. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back