Picked this up while waiting for my V25 mini stack...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitar4jesus

Reaction score
Still waiting for my Mark V25 custom covered mini stack to be finished. I had been debating on whether to get the V25 or an Express 5:25+ I needed to get a new head to use for my church rig so I was able to find this demo unit at a significant savings.

I'm really pleased with the sounds the amp is capable of. The sellers didn't pack the footswitch cable in the box so I'm still waiting for that to arrive before I can use it live but in my music room it sounds terrific. I'm running it through 2 1x12 cabs. There's a Cannabis Rex in one and a Celestion 70/80 in the other both closed back. At church it'll be run through my 1x12 iso cab with a V30 in it.

I can't wait for the V25 to get here but overall I'm glad I ended up with both amps.

Express%20525%20Head_zpsmfu6na1z.jpg

You can't go wrong with the Express line. I have a non + 5:25 that I keep at Church and a plus that I keep at home. I think these are just different enough from the Mark's that I would keep both. I also have a Mark 5:35. It and the 5:25 + are keepers, for me.

Latest posts

Back