Express yourself

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoogieOnReggaeWoman

Reaction score
Hello Boogie people,

A brand new Boogie Express 5:25 Plus owner here and new to Mesa as well. I've been playing for many, many years and have been a Fender guy for most of them (Deluxes, Princetons, Twins, etc) and have finally made the move to Boogie. Obviously love Fender stuff for what it does, but after a recent amp meltdown and a fair amount of research decided to take a chance on a 5:25 sight unheard and now am madly in love. I just bought the head in Cream Bronco to use with different cabinets, but will probably pickup a Bronco cabinet.

Just gotta say that this is the end of the search! Love everything this amp does. Absolutely killer.

Cheeers,
BORW

BoogieOnReggaeWoman said:
Hello Boogie people,

A brand new Boogie Express 5:25 Plus owner here and new to Mesa as well. I've been playing for many, many years and have been a Fender guy for most of them (Deluxes, Princetons, Twins, etc) and have finally made the move to Boogie. Obviously love Fender stuff for what it does, but after a recent amp meltdown and a fair amount of research decided to take a chance on a 5:25 sight unheard and now am madly in love. I just bought the head in Cream Bronco to use with different cabinets, but will probably pickup a Bronco cabinet.

Just gotta say that this is the end of the search! Love everything this amp does. Absolutely killer.

Cheeers,
BORW

Congrats
I'm an ex Fender Twin & Marshall JCM owner who swapped to Mesa 7 yrs ago.
Have never looked back :)

Love the 5:50 and will be getting a Mark Five 25 soon :mrgreen:

Back