Great bedroom level settings

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 39637

Reaction score
Hi.

I came across a post here that mentioned putting a volume pedal in the effects loop to lower the volume while pushing the preamp tubes. I tried the same approach myself, and the sounds I get from my Express 2:25 Plus went from good to great in an instant. Just wanted to share my settings to other bedroom players out there, in case you haven't tried this allready.

This is the amp settings I use for my clean channel (in the picture the switch is set to crunch mode, but the correct setting could be clean. I forgot to set the switch correctly before taking the picture):
2016-05-21%2020.41.15.jpg

And this is the settings I use for my MXR ten band EQ (I'm using this as I don't own a volume pedal) in the amps effects loop:
2016-05-21%2020.41.44.jpg

This setup works excellent on the clean channel with my Fender Strat with hot noiseless pickups. Still not quite satisfied with channel two though, but I'm sure I'll get there eventually.

Greetings,
Kenneth

PS. I apologize for the large images. I didn't find a way to reduce them, as the bbcode img tag didn't seem to support resizing.

Latest posts

Back