will midi amp switchers work with express 5:50

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jred

Reaction score
i know there are a bunch of topics about midi amp switchers but none of them talk specifically about the express series. i thought maybe since there are only 2 channels it might work. so i am wondering if the beringer or roland midi foot pedals with amp swichers will be able to switch channels without extra gear. also i have looked a the tc electronics G major. will this switch channels on an express 5:50 without the need for extra expense? thanks for any input!

they (exp 5:50) have a 1/4" mono jack for channel switching?

it has two of them one for each channel (i assume they are mono), i have read of some people identifying which of the two is the deffault channel and then putting a cable between that one and the midi device but i don't know if it will work on the express amps.

The G-Major will switch channels on the Express, you just need a 1/4 stereo cable and a 1/4 female to dual 1/4 male adapter. One male of the adapter into the channel select and the other will be any of the other selects if you want to be able to turn those on or off via the G-Major.

Latest posts

Back