finally going to step up -how much should I pay?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

askme28

Reaction score
After much hemming and hawing, I have finally realized that life is too short to live with sub-standard tone. I live in Italy, and the local shop has the 5:50 1x12 listed at 1,800 Euro. I could probably walk out of there with it for 1,500 cash; do you think that is a fair price?
It's either that, or buying one (used?) the summer in L.A., converting the power source, finding case, and bringing it back with me.
The constant talk of the economic crisis and putting money away for a rainy day has already done my head in.
Thanks for any advice.

Have you tried some of the prices in the UK. They are a lot cheaper than Italy. Do a search in Google for the express and click on the little button to search UK sites only. One of the big companies that I have bought gear from for years is called GAK. I checked their price and it is 1149.00 GBP = 1,225.86 EUR at the moment. Might be worth a thought. If you put into google the words mesa express GAK and it should take you to their site.

I'm sorry that I have given you the wrong price for GAK. In the google search it gives a price and then when you go to the site it is more expensive. Google is showing probably old prices and has not been updated.

Back