Authorised service center

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don

Reaction score
My Express needs to go in for a warranty repair

Do the authorised service centers actually work on the amps or do the send the chassis to Mesa Engineering?

The nearest service centers to me are-

Rhode Island Musical Repar in Providence, RI

Aztech Electronics in Watertown, MA

Audio Clinic in Uncasville, CT

JC's Guitar Shop in Beverly, MA

High Tech Electronic Service in Lawrence, MA

Orange Sound in South Hadley, MA

If you have had any experience with any of the shops, good or bad, PM or e-mail me please.

Thanks!
[email protected]

Don said:
My Express needs to go in for a warranty repair

Do the authorised service centers actually work on the amps or do the send the chassis to Mesa Engineering?

The nearest service centers to me are-

Rhode Island Musical Repar in Providence, RI

Aztech Electronics in Watertown, MA

Audio Clinic in Uncasville, CT

JC's Guitar Shop in Beverly, MA

High Tech Electronic Service in Lawrence, MA

Orange Sound in South Hadley, MA

If you have had any experience with any of the shops, good or bad, PM or e-mail me please.

Thanks!
[email protected]

My understanding is that they can do warranty work. However, if you don't have one that is close enough and convenient enough to drive to, I would just send to Mesa. You just call them for an authorization number and send them the chassis (make sure to pull the tubes and put them in a smaller box that you can fit in with the chassis).

I sent them a Mark IV before with good results except that I sent a new SPAX7 and didn't get it back!!! So don't send any special tubes if you can help it.

Rhode Island Musical Repair is less than 10 miles from my house. I had the amp there since Monday and picked it up tonight. It turned out to be a problem with the reverb tank. Mesa has shipped a new one under warranty.

I'll bring the amp back for the tech to install when it arrives. He'll do it while I wait.

So far it's been a good experience.

Latest posts

Back