Help with Mark III settings...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alex

Reaction score
I've had the blue stripe stripe mark III for a few months now, but i've never been much of a tweaker. I have found a few settings that I like, but what I'm really looking for I can't seem to get; a very smooth, thick lead tone that cuts though nicely. This link was posted in another forum www.musicv2.com/artist/danyeo, the lead tone on his blue murder backing pretty much what I'm after. I know that he used a treble booster, but I've heard you can get close to this sound without it. If anyone could give me any tips/specific settings for these amps in general that'd be great...
thanks

I'm not going to get exact, but I think I can give some direction...
Lead channel, I'd run the vol1 at 7-8. treble I'd keep low, which will tame the gain and smooth out, maybe 4-5. Bass at 2-3 pulled, Mid 2-3 pulled which will add a thickness to the gain, master as loud as you can, lead drive maybe 5-6 pulled, lead master low, use the master for volume. presence low, maybe 2-3, reverb dimed... Now you have to play with the EQ. I'd go with a soft "smile" to start....
This should get you close...
Good luck!
ax. :twisted:

Latest posts

Back