Mark IV setup stereo with Impulse Responses

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GianBulls23

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm checking out any possibilities to get a stereo setup with my Mark IV B along with the Suhr Load Box delivering the whole head output into the sound card, then IR loaded via the laptop. I play my Mark IV silently with satisfaction.
A stereo line mixer is currently managing 2 multifx in parallel mode, inside the send/return of the Mark IV.

So I need something like the Mesa Simul-Satellite but I wouldn't want another tube power amp because another Load Box would be needed.

I'm searching, if any, for something quite transparent, respectful of the Mesa tone and able to deliver signal to the sound card.

Do you have any suggestion?

Thanks in advance :)

I’ve been toying around with something similar lately myself. Had the IVA into a reactive load and slave out into an Axe Fx, and then output to 2:90 and cabs.

Problem I ran into was the 2:90 introduced another presence circuit in the path, and lost low end and it doesn’t sound that great. My advice would be to get a full range solid state stereo power amp to drive your speakers. You should already have the Mesa power amp response captured if you’re using a reactive load.

Latest posts

Back