Problem switching channels on Mark IV

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rgx612a

Reaction score
I just got my Mark IV out of the pawn shop, It was in there for at least 6 months. So now my amp is stuck on channel one, it bumps up in volume when i switch to rythym 2 but that is it...it does nothing when switching to channel 3 and does nothing with the footswitch. I'm stumped???

Markedman said:
Did you check the big dial in back and set it right?

Yes I did. I even opened it up to see if I could see anything wrong but i'm not very good with electronics. I was thinking about maybe spraying some contact cleaner on that wheel thing that the channel switching dial is connected to??

Any luck on this I just purchased a Mark IV combo myself in the last week I received it today in the mail, I am having the same Issue.

Never mind I figured out my own issue. It might have helped to not have it on auto RHY 1 lol, well this is my first amp tube amp. so learning experience.

bjones7296 said:
Never mind I figured out my own issue. It might have helped to not have it on auto RHY 1 lol, well this is my first amp tube amp. so learning experience.

This was the exact problem I had. All is well now. I feel so dumb for not figuring that out right away.

Latest posts

Back