Thinking of selling the Mark iii coli..

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gratefuljed

Reaction score
But I dont know the value. It is a black tolex mark 3 blue stripe head, eq, reverb, great shape with heavy duty flight case. It is not a +, or a ++, just the lowly what, 180 watt monster?

Any ideas on value? As much as I don't like to sell stuff I do believe in an arm's length transaction where we both feel good, although to be honest a bunch of paper with Benjamin's face on it seems like a poor trade for this work of art!

Well I have sold a few Mark IIIs. The fully loaded ones I've sold have actually sold at 900 and 1000 (this one was a III+ mod) I see people listing fully loaded Mark IIIs for anywhere between 900 to 1500. I dont think 1500 is realistic. Those seem to just sit on reverb or ebay.

I think 1500 is a realistic selling price for your Coli although I haven't seen one sell in a while. Of course option and condition is critical to the value. A fully loaded hardwood version might sell for more.

I was also thinking around $1500. Loudest thing I ever played was a blue stripe Coli. That's the problem, very few guys can actually use a coli. I would love to have a coli, and I have the space for it, but it's hard to justify even so.

I’m also looking to buy another Coliseum, so if Wizz above passes, please let me know!

I'll buy it off you if you'll ship to the UK, not many colis here.

Latest posts

Back