Mesa Boogie combo trim rings and Sus-4 steel mounts

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightSwan

Reaction score
Anybody knows where can buy the trim rings and Sus-4 steel mounts? Which was used on MESA MARK II, III ,IV combos.
I can not find them on Mesa online shop...

NightSwan said:
Anybody knows where can buy the trim rings and Sus-4 steel mounts? Which was used on MESA MARK II, III ,IV combos.

You'll have to find them used.
Mesa no longer makes or sells the Sus-4 mounts.

gts said:
NightSwan said:

You'll have to find them used.
Mesa no longer makes or sells the Sus-4 mounts.

Thanks.

The shock mounts themselves are manufactured by Lord company. It is a "plateform mount" and the specific one used in Mesa Mark series combo and head amps is in their Series 100 plateform product line. You'll have to figure out the load rating to get the correct part number.

They offer the matching washers and MAY also offer the access cups as well, but that is pure speculation on my part.

Go to www.lord.com and begin your quest there.

A phone call to their application engineers will probably be all you need to get all the answers you want.

woodbutcher65 said:
The shock mounts themselves are manufactured by Lord company. It is a "plateform mount" and the specific one used in Mesa Mark series combo and head amps is in their Series 100 plateform product line. You'll have to figure out the load rating to get the correct part number.

They offer the matching washers and MAY also offer the access cups as well, but that is pure speculation on my part.

Go to http://www.lord.com and begin your quest there.

A phone call to their application engineers will probably be all you need to get all the answers you want.

Thanks, really very helpful information for me.

Latest posts

Back