1980's Mesa Ads?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It dawned on me I've never seen any scans of old Mesa Boogie advertisements. I tried a Google search and I've perused a decade or more of material in this forum. Nada. Does anybody have old school Mesa literature to share? I'm most interested in the Mark 2C era, but I will appreciate all material from the 80's.

Okay, so I just tried a different Google search and found a few ads, but the resolution was awful.

Is it possible to post the scans or would copyright laws be problematic?

There are plenty of nice vintage Mesa catalogs floating around online, too. They are sexy to the point of being a bit....naughty! :shock:

My oldest is a 1984, and contains the then new MKIII, Quad Preamp, and the Holy Grail for me - a cream Mark III Coliseum 300 half stack! I still enjoy looking through them from time to time. If I had the right skills, I think I could really enjoy working at Mesa. They are small but dedicated, and led by a man with total enthusiasm for his life's work....

ive been collecting boogie adds and such for 30 yrs.I have their post cards you used to get with a new amp purchase for discounts on tubes.(wish theyd still do that)..Tip: check 80s guitar mags..I have all major guitar mags from bout 1983 to present.Lots of great adds from those.

Latest posts

Back