Mark IIB Head Value

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RichardS

Reaction score
Just a quick question here, regarding the Mesa/Boogie Mark IIB.

I have the opportunity to get my hands on what I believe is a 60/100 Mark IIB Head, with a blonde grill. The wood is of the lighter variant and the amp comes with a matching M/B 1x12 cab. Both cab and amp fit in a flightcase, that is included as well.

The amp looks in pretty good condition, has the GEQ and the original footswitch as well, though the tubes might be old. The serial number around 79XX. There's one slight defect, in the sense that the reverb isn't working anymore. The owner has no idea whether it's the reverb itself, or something on the circuit board.

What would be a good price for all of the above? (MkIIB GEQ Head + Switch, cab & flightcase)

I'm really tempted, because it looks fantastic and would be a great addition to my amps. If the looks on the outside are anything to go by, this amp has been taken care of very well.

Thanks for replies!

Are they hardwood with wicker grill? Any photos? Hardwood/wicker cabs can go for a pretty penny if you play your cards right. A matching head would probably be even better, but not everyone is after a IIB.

s-fresh said:
Are they hardwood with wicker grill? Any photos? Hardwood/wicker cabs can go for a pretty penny if you play your cards right. A matching head would probably be even better, but not everyone is after a IIB.

Yes!

Hardwood, wicker grill with matching 1x12 cab. This one:

721b1bdab0.jpg

Latest posts

Back