Random c+ questions

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akamouzis

Reaction score
hey all i have some random questions for everyone:

1. anyone have gut shots of c++?

2. anyone know how to touch up the gray paint around the EQ? mine is pretty worn out.

3. i have a combo and want to switch to a head but want to sell the 1x12 with the speaker. is there a market for that? anyone know what a far price to charge is for a decent shell with some wear and tear?

4.when do c+'s need to be biased?

akamouzis said:
hey all i have some random questions for everyone:

1. anyone have gut shots of c++?
Search the board plenty of gut shots in various threads.

2. anyone know how to touch up the gray paint around the EQ? mine is pretty worn out.
No idea.

3. i have a combo and want to switch to a head but want to sell the 1x12 with the speaker. is there a market for that? anyone know what a far price to charge is for a decent shell with some wear and tear?
Which speaker? What else is in the combo shell: Fan? Reverb tank?

4.when do c+'s need to be biased?
They are a Fixed Bias amp - so never.

I have a C++. Maybe after the holidays I can get you pics? I'll be honest depends on my schedule, but I do owe pics to Boogiebabies (Ed) as well.

thats awesome, thanks guys. I actually have my own c++ gut pics that i will post as well. i was just curious to know if others had already shared so i wouldnt be stepping on anyones toes if i posted mine.
Does anyone understand exactly how the c++ mod works now? Does it involve the reverb circuit in any way?

The cab has the black shadow speaker and thats it. i will be keeping the tank and fan to transfer to a head.

Cool, I don't know if I saw anyone break down what the mod does or how to do it, but I'll try and take a look later and see if I can spot the differences from stock. I'd think someone should be able to do so with these shots.

Back