mark II refurbish at petaluma

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paragon

Reaction score
Hi. I'm new here and I'm sure this question has come up before.
I have a Mark IIB that has been kind of butchered in the past. I have heard that these can be sent to the petaluma factory and brought back to original condition by Mike Bendenelli (hope I spelled that right). Is he still doing this? and if so, can anyone tell me who to contact? I would appreciate any info on this. I live in Hawaii so the shipping might be alot but I think this amp is worth it.
thanks.

Call Mesa Boogie at 707-778-6565 and ask for Mike Bendinelli or Rich Duvall. Excellent customer service.
You won't regret it.

Did you call and do they still do refurbishments? I'm also in Hawaii. Aloha!

They still do basically everything there. Mike Bendinelli would most likely be doing the work for you, and if he can physically do it, he probably will. I had a Mk III Red Stripe sent there for work, and he re capped and re tubed it, added the reverb mod, cleaned the pots and refurbished the reverb tank, AND added a gently used cooling fan... basically gave it the deluxe treatment. For all the parts and labor, the total ended up being less than $275 after tax. An amazing bargain, if you ask me. Definitely give them a call if you haven't yet, I agree that they're all super friendly. Let us know how it goes!

Back