What's the going price for a studio 22 series ?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuzz63

Reaction score
Hi there , a friend of mine is going to sell this beautiful studio 22 boogie
Any idea what's the right price to pay ?
thanks

Hey that sure is a sweet 22. Are you planning to buy it from your friend, or just checking the right price for them?
You're in the US right?

In Australia studio 22's go for around US$700 to $750. in standard black finish (Aus$1000) That's probably absolutely no help to you. For the one you have right there I would put down $2200Aus (around US$1500). Some one correct me, I really don't know what they are worth in the States. And I am biased.
The 22 is my favorite amp by far. One like that wouldn't be out of place in any lounge room all year round.

thanx OryCheyne for the reply,
yes I want to buy it from my friend and I'm trying to find the average going price.
My friend also believes that it is a studio 22 .
I've seen many in this series that have the label "Studio .22" underneath the power switches, but nothing like this one ,this one has "Studio Series" labeled.
I've done some research on the net for information about this amp , but no luck at all.
Not even a single picture !
The amps box is made from high grade mahogany and the footswitch for the channel selection , strangely is made from mahogany to !
I'm a European resident and here as far as I know the prices generally follow the USA prices.
It is a great looking amp with the usual little scratches , dings etc , it is in excellent working condition and sounds superb !
So the question still remains , how much should I pay for if I was in the states ?
Thanks 8)

Right. The label on the back of mine says Caliber Series.
Similar looking, definitely not a + model.
Serial number is SS553*
What's the number on your friends one?

My friend is in a hurry and someone else is giving good money ( I dont know the amount ) to buy his boogie , so I have to make an offer as soon is possible
any ideas ?
your help would be greatly appreciated! 8)

Here in the US a Studio .22+ (reverb and 5-band E) are listed $595 in very good condition at Guitar Centers.

Now the one in the picture has a hardwood cabinet and I think its a Studio .22 non "+".

Not sure what's the going rate for Studio .22 in Europe or else where.

Gee I"m no help. :x

Back