Question about my Mark IIC+ and Mark III Coliseum

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

braintheory

Reaction score
Not sure if this is a silly question, but would it be possible to somehow run the preamp of my mark iic+ combo into to the poweramp of my mark iii coliseum head to effectively have a mark iic+ coliseum?

braintheory said:
Not sure if this is a silly question, but would it be possible to somehow run the preamp of my mark iic+ combo into to the poweramp of my mark iii coliseum head to effectively have a mark iic+ coliseum?
Yeah, I think u can do that using the send + return thing. I used to that with my quad+ running it through the mark III blue strpe

sotosprince said:
braintheory said:
Yeah, I think u can do that using the send + return thing. I used to that with my quad+ running it through the mark III blue strpe
Would it be from the IIC+'s send to the Coliseum's return? Would both amps need to be on and off standby and plugged into speakers?

You can also use the line out. You will definitely need a speaker, or a dummy load.
I used to use a dummy load on my little 50 caliber, and slaved it into a Peavey Mace. I could crank the boogie & get all the tone and trim the volume with the pot on the back of the boogie.

I don't have my III coli anymore to compare but i think the trany's are different.... but yes and yes

Latest posts

Back