Advice from anyone who has owned both Tremoverb and Roadking

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterSG

Reaction score
I've been reading great comments on the web from people who have owned the Tremoverb. I had been planning to get a Roadking--esp since now you can get a new one for what people are selling them used for on eBay (guitar center lowered the price by $300 to $2199 and with the 15 months same as cash deal...)

Anyway, I could save $1000 if I get a Tremoverb. Of course it's not as versatile as the RK, but besides having trem, is there anything special about the Tremoverb that the RK lacks?

Oops... I'm doing this at work and was in a hurry... can a moderator please slide my post over to the 91-present category? Thanks.

Well, it's been several days and no replies... I had accidentally posted this in the wrong category (pre-91) when I got online in a hurry while on a break at work. I have seen on other forums that the moderators can move threads to other categories and was hoping this would be moved by now. Anyway, I'm going to just say that I consider this thread closed and I'm going to start it again in the correct category. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back