Help wanted IIC+ ?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scotspine

Reaction score
hi,
i was wondering whether anybody could have a look at the following and determine what is actually on sale?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=10171&item=7325151866&rd=1

i'm not too clear from the photographs. thanks....

scotspine said:
hi,
i was wondering whether anybody could have a look at the following and determine what is actually on sale?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=10171&item=7325151866&rd=1

i'm not too clear from the photographs. thanks....

Looks like a Mark IIC ("plus can't be determined") judging by the knobs. Can't tell much else from the dim pictures.

In one of the pics I see the "+" sign where it should be, above the power cord. Looks like a C+ combo plus another 1x12 cab although he doesn't show the extra cab.

Judging by the serial number it's probably a MK IIC. +'s started about 12500. You should ask if the seller has any better quality pictures.

thanks for your help everybody. i reckon it **probably** is/was a IIC+ but couldn't be sure. i asked the seller to do an fx loop test but he claimed to be unable to do so since it was the final day of the auction and the amp was in the studio and he was at home. i would have gone for it on a try+see basis but the amp was 450 miles away and i don't need a 900 mile trip for nothing at the moment. guess i'll carry on auditioning the lonestar.

It is an upgraded IIC+. With a serial number that low it would not have the pull deep IIC+ face plate that it has. A IIC or the earliest C+'s has "gain boost" above the master. A IIC upgraded, so it is a IIC+. I cannot
see if it is a Simul or a 60/100, but I would kill for that export transformer.

It didn't sell so you might still be able to get it. Whoever is selling doesn't know much about it. It has four power tubes so that would make it a 100/60 watt not 60 as stated in the auction. I can't make out whether it is simul class or not.

908ssp said:
It didn't sell so you might still be able to get it. Whoever is selling doesn't know much about it. It has four power tubes so that would make it a 100/60 watt not 60 as stated in the auction. I can't make out whether it is simul class or not.

No thanks, I have three already. All Simul-EQ and Reverb. One Bubinga Combo. One Tolex Combo and one Head. The only IIC+ I would buy now is a Simul-EQ-Reverb-Export Transformer. I would also prefer to find one in the US.

It would make a good amp for someone in the UK. The guy needs to take a better batch of pics of the the Simul/60/100 switch.

thanks guys. i did as suggested and contacted the seller but so far have had no reply so i guess they're maybe hanging onto it. :(

Back