Some Mark I questions?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

908ssp

Reaction score
I bought the Mark I below just a week ago and man I am blown away by the tone. :D You just can't trust anything but your own ears. :?

I have what I believe to be a stock original Mesa channel selector foot switch but I have not seen any documentation and it doesn't say anything on the switch. :wink:

I would also like to see a picture of the original foot switch for the boost/reverb. :?:

_1010027%20copy.jpg

Hello. Also just purchased a white 77 Mark I super sixty, no reverb, with eq and a JBL. Haven't received it yet, but will let you know how it sounds when it gets here. Are you still as jazzed about your Mark I?

Yes :D

It is great sounding amp. I played it with a 100watt Fane alnico I haven't made up my mind yet if I am going to mount it into the combo or just leave it in its own cabinet. The Fane was a little smoother and a little richer with a milder top end not as shrill. I took it to my amp tech I want him to give it a once over look for swelling in the caps and possible broken solder joints, clean the pots and tube sockets. Like many things out there they need a little tune up once in a while......like once in thirty years! :D

If you get a foot switch for your boost, eq function please take a picture for me. :shock:

Latest posts

Back