eye candy

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

axwielding1

Reaction score
here's some shots that have my mark III and thieles in them..
Enjoy!
ax. :twisted:
http://www.msnusers.com/LesPauls

It took me a long time to find "Rosie". I went through dozens of Les Pauls... Standards, Customs, Studios, even a raw or two. (BTW the RAW were excellent)...
I'm only lucky to have her. She reminds me of an old waitress at a 24 hour roadside diner, where I used to "sober up" after gigs and such years ago.. You know the type, beehive, red lips, mouth like a sailor, but you see the years of experience, and you can also see her as a young girl.. That's why I named her Rosie.. After her....
The other modified one, was just a great find. Even with the twist in the neck, the wood in this guitar is "snarlier" than ol' Rosie.. A really serious piece of wood. Great projection, unplugged, which says alot of the "sandwich bodies"... This guit was a keeper... I thought about leaving the neck and just setting it up for slide. Then I was going to finish it in a tung oil, and glue on a no-inlay zebrawood board, just to muscle around, like a great Warmoth, ya know?
But , as a graduation present for my son, who is a pheno0minal player, I might add, I thought this was appropriate..He graduated with fairly good grades (unlike his DAD) and kept up his guitar lessons, and held a job...Not bad... So, He got MY project, and I couldn't be prouder. Plus, he hasn't held Rosie since he got it! His sweat is the most TOXIC, VILE liquid, ever to strip hardware!!!!Like frigging stomach acid from a python!!! (I swear!)He's playing a gig friday night, the first with this Custom, and I can't wait to HEAR it .
Nothing quite like a revved up Les Paul, right? :shock:
thanks guys...
ax. :twisted:
BTW.. His website is:
METADOXtheband.com check 'em out,,, Lance..Please send 'em a message of encouragement.. Thanks brothers..... :wink:

Latest posts

Back