Voodooman or Switch Doctor ?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhoads

Reaction score
Which is the best between Switch Doctor and Voodoo man Switch ! for the quality and the shipping ! i need a four button switch for my Mark III and i ear a lot of bad things on the shipping about one of this sellers ! is it ok now ?

Ok that what i have read about Voodooman, and i want to know if something have change since that time ! so i'm gonna buy from Switchdoctor. thanks boxcar .

Yeah, *occasionally* voodooman doesn't completely **** someone over; I got my switch from him all right like four years ago, but far, far too many people have been ripped off by that jackass. Don't even think about dealing with him. I think the guy has been in seventeen car accidents and had nine children die by now judging from his excuses.

I ordered from Voodooman six months or so ago and his communication was awful. He wouldn't respond to e-mails. I was finally able to get it after slapping him with a Paypal dispute. This was for a pedal that was "in stock" on his website.

Latest posts

Back