Funky looking "+" sign

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zodiac272

Reaction score
The "+" is always a big distinct "+". this one's a bit off

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120748523083+&clk_rvr_id=248045062619#ht_500wt_1204

I asked the seller about it and if they did the loop test or had proof of upgrade. they were pretty sure it's a + but asked how to do the loop test. soon after the listing was taken down from eBay...

interesting

scott

IIC Serial Number range ...modded to a IIC+, right..?

"+" does look a little cockeyed though...but looks more or less like a quick swipe..I guess.

Someone may have made an offer to buy it "off" eBay.
Happens all the time.
Anyway, no Simul, no GEQ... meh.

Shep said:
At least it's got a +.... my new C+ has no + written on it and its 100% original C+, serial 12014.

Same thing here. an original and no +! Maybe mike B's sharpie went dry that day lol.

mule#1 said:
Shep said:
At least it's got a +.... my new C+ has no + written on it and its 100% original C+, serial 12014.

Same thing here. an original and no +! Maybe mike B's sharpie went dry that day lol.

that's weird. did you call mike b. on that one?

scott

zodiac272 said:
mule#1 said:
Shep said:

that's weird. did you call mike b. on that one?

scott

No but I've been wanting to call with a couple other questions. I'll bring this up. What's the best time to get him? I've never talked to him.

He's usually there by 10am until maybe 7 pm pacific. I'm thinking late morning til early evening mon to thursday are best, but he does call back. the only reason he might not call back within a few days is if he's on vacation

scott

Hey whats the serial of yours? is it far off mine?? I have another one that is later on. serial 13378 and i reckon the early one just leaves it for dead.

Hey if you give him a call would it be ok if you could you forward on my C+ without the + with serial 12014?? I live in Australia and calling isn't much of a of a easy thing.. I would be interested if there is anything funny story with it. Tom

Shep said:
Hey whats the serial of yours? is it far off mine?? I have another one that is later on. serial 13378 and i reckon the early one just leaves it for dead.

Hey if you give him a call would it be ok if you could you forward on my C+ without the + with serial 12014?? I live in Australia and calling isn't much of a of a easy thing.. I would be interested if there is anything funny story with it. Tom

Mine is 132XX so they are pretty close. I'll try to call him tomorrow and I'd gladly see what I can find out for you. My one band just played a show this week with The Little River Band from Australia. The one player had a sick tone!

mule#1 said:
Shep said:

Mine is 132XX so they are pretty close. I'll try to call him tomorrow and I'd gladly see what I can find out for you. My one band just played a show this week with The Little River Band from Australia. The one player had a sick tone!

My 13378 has a +.. its my 12014 that doesn't. so that doesn't make them too close. i was interested as it's a super early one. just seems strange.

Little river band!! yeah i know them. that band has some serious history, one of Australia's biggest selling act's ever,

How original was the line up but??? i just looked and there has been about 40 different members in the band over the last 36 years. lol

Not sure how original they were. The guy whose tone I liked looked younger than the others. He was using a Matchless amp. sounded like a Mark series amp.

I have a call into Mike B. and waiting on a return call!

Back