Where can those GT 12AX7Ms be? Torres said they'd have them.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JazzRules

Reaction score
Torres Engineering of San Mateo said they'd be in weeks ago. Lots of them in fact. They received confirmation from GT too. Still no 12AX7Ms to be had.

They had the best price I found, $20/tube.

KCA NOS Tubes doesn't seem to answer their phone. "Just leave your credit card number and we'll ship them" sez the answering machine. Somehow I don't that idea.

Musicians Friend doesn't carry the "M"s, btw.

I got mine at a music shop locally. They got them in for stock. What a cool place. And BTW, what great tubes!!!!Not really Mullard clones, but really great anyway....
ax. :twisted:

JazzRules said:
Torres Engineering of San Mateo said they'd be in weeks ago.

Are you in San Mateo? If you're up for a short road-trip, Northridge Music in Sacramento has a few of them (like 5 or 6 last time I was in there). I think they are 24.00 ea.

NoGlassNoClass said:
JazzRules said:
Torres Engineering of San Mateo said they'd be in weeks ago.

Are you in San Mateo? If you're up for a short road-trip, Northridge Music in Sacramento has a few of them (like 5 or 6 last time I was in there). I think they are 24.00 ea.

I'm about an hour away from Sacramento (GO KINGS!).

Guitar Center in SF had 3 or 4.

I might wait though, because I'm thinking on the order of 15 to 20. I've got quite a few Boogies.

Doug's Tubes advertises quantity discounts.
http://www.dougstubes.com/

I haven't bought from them before but they seem to come with good recommendations.

Back