90% there...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SFW

Reaction score
rack.jpg

The two open slots are for a Korg DTR-1 and a custom midi switcher for my Mark IV.

G*Major. The Alesis is a backup for the T.C. - in the event that it ever goes down at a show.

Now if I had Petrucci's chops, I'd be set! ;)

NO offense, but to me the coolest thing on that rig is that emblem THAT THING IS SWEET LOOKING! I also like the rack mounted mark, that too is very cool man, congrats on that!

-AJH

I think I like Savage Evolution better than Savage Garden....

Nice tones you are getting. I have listened to your clips before. Just how much are you adding to the Mark IV by means of TCE? I have been considering a G-system myself.

I think that I would screw that emblem to the outside of the case and put a Recto pre and a 2:100 in there along with a good switch. I would lose the Alesis and still get the DTR-1 or get an external power supply. I heard that there is a better solution that sits outside a rack that is better protection than Furman's rackmounted power conditioners.

I use the T.C. for delay and chorus mainly. On rare ocation, I'll use some verb, but in general I don't like to use reverb. It works very well with the Mark IV. The logo is on a three space rack drawer. Which replaced my tool box for storing extra strings, picks, spare tubes and other junk.

The Midiverb will eventually come out. I plan on putting a Triaxis and a 2:90 in the rack as well. However, at the moment, I'm very content with the components in there. :)

Let's see, If that was a store, I'd take everything labeled "Mesa" hahahaha

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

-AJH

I am guessing that instead of a lame overdrive pedal he opts to just use another amp that is turned up a little louder? I don't see any real pedals on his pedalboard other than his expression pedals and footcontroller. Unless he is using a multifx for his clean boost?

SFW, just out of curiosity, is that rack case made by OSP ? I was thinking of getting one of their cases from Ebay but I wasnt sure of the quality because it was pretty cheap

Why is my rig "ridiculous"? Everything in the rack gets used at every gig I play. I just chose to rack it all, because it's easier to transport.

Yes, the case is an OSP. I have been very impressed with it.

My settings are:

SFWMarkIV.jpg

Hey SFW do you also switch your channels through midi? If you do with what?

Latest posts

Back