Mark l

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leroy

Reaction score
I have a very early Mark l, wood , wicker... I cannot find the serial number, There are those "lablemaker" black labels on the back of the Chassis. What am I missing? Besides a Brain?

I have a Mk 1 and can't find a serial number. I email Mesa to ask where it might be hidden. Still waiting for a reply.

Here's mine... The serial is done on a label maker... Usually under the speaker jack. As you can see mine is A 912. The 912th boogie Mk1 ever made.

Bryan

mesa1.jpg

mesa2.jpg

mesa3.jpg

mesa4.jpg

mesa5.jpg

mesa6.jpg

mesa7.jpg

mesa8.jpg

mesa9.jpg
[/img]

musicbox said:
those are some VERY beautifull pictures of a very tired mk1. what camera where those taken with?

The guy I bought it from took the pics....sorry I don't know!!
Bryan

damnit man! i've been entraced by those pictures for days. you got yourself a very cool mk1. i dont think i've ever seen so much character in an amp before! how does she sound? if you ever get tired of her... :wink:

Here is the back of my Mk1 head. all the labels are long gone.

http://tinypic.com/view.html?pic=4ingo1

can't seem to post a picture.

here is a link

[/img]

Yep, the stick on label IS the S/N. Mine's A916 - pretty close relative to atomeve's.

I'll see about getting some pics. It's really plain jane compared to yours with all that vintage character - black vinyl, no eq, but near mint.

Back