Mark III

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

axwielding1

Reaction score
Had my MarkIII for some time now, but am playing with a band that does classic rock, blues etc. I have an old Gibson amp that I've been using with a TS9/TS808, and wah. Sounds good but gets lost in the mix now as everybody bought better gear and cabs. The combo cab I have in the Gibson is not good at high volumes.
I didn't really want to use my Mark III and Thieles because they are hardwood, and the thought of messin up the cabs bothered me. But last night I used it with both the strat and "Rosie" my LP custom. I dialed in a warm clean, and a crunchy lead, and rolled down the presence, and went for it. I cut like crazy, yet warm and articulate, and got great compliments on my tone. I knew it would do it, and everyone swarmed aroud it afterwards. Still worried about the wood, and if I ever see a sweaty can of beer, or an ashtray(*shudders*) I'm sure someone will die a horrific death, (this is what I told my bandmates). The good thing is, with the Thieles, I can set my amp up way in the back with a LONG cord, and still blow them all away.
Thank god for Boogie!!
ax. :twisted:

Latest posts

Back