Modding Mark II's

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joas

Reaction score
Hey, I'm currently looking into a Mark II, and was wondering what all MESA was capable of doing mod-wise to any particular model. Could they, say, mod a "IIA" to a "IIB" only? Or all the way to a "IIC/IIC+"?

I just would like to know as the A's are known to have some trouble with the reverb and such.. and IIC+'s are prestine. :) Any idea what it costs to do this?

joas said:
Hey, I'm currently looking into a Mark II, and was wondering what all MESA was capable of doing mod-wise to any particular model. Could they, say, mod a "IIA" to a "IIB" only? Or all the way to a "IIC/IIC+"?

I just would like to know as the A's are known to have some trouble with the reverb and such.. and IIC+'s are prestine. :) Any idea what it costs to do this?

I believe the IIC+ had a PCB made by an outsourced company. Those boards are in short supply. Boogie might offer an alternative at this point. Always good to give them a call.

I have a IIC+ (amoung others).

Latest posts

Back