Where is Mike Bendinelli's shop?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rgee27

Reaction score
Years ago I brought my amp into Zone Music in Cotati, ca and they sent it to Mike's repair shop . I think it was called something like Deaf Ear amp repair or something like it. Anyone know where it is or the phone number? I have an original Mk I that can use a major tune up, sounds pretty enemic lately.

I think I found it! Thanks for your help!

1887 Jonive Rd
Sebastopol, CA 95472
Phone: (707) 568-7780

Hey, do you know if he still works on boogie amps? If so could you give me a way to contact him? Thanks!

The current status as of Spring '21 is Mike is still doing repairs & service at Boogie, but he's not doing mods at the moment. We've been burying him in work since Covid started & the guy needs a break!

I hear rumor he will retire soon.

Any truth to this?

Hoping to get a 1992 MKIV-A to him while he's still at it.

I picked up a couple of covers from his son at Studio Slips last year. He said it (i.e. retirement) was probably going to happen "soon". Not straight from the horse's mouth, but pretty darn close. This was prior to the Gibson announcement, so I don't know if that changed the timeline at all. Needless to say, I wanted to get my MkIII in asap for a good once-over, and I'm pulling the trigger on the + mod too. As stated, Mike B isn't currently accepting mods (repairs and service only atm), but I have my RMA ready to go for when he does!

Latest posts

Back