mark IV: ugly to uglier

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimAnsell

Reaction score
before:
mark4a1190010.jpg

after:
nakedmarkIV003.jpg

i decided rather than spending time sanding, or painting, or tolexing, i'd rather just play the thing.

your "winter beater" haha I like it!

heck, I think it may sound better looking like that. It's a snarly dog. There! I named it for you :)

I am way to anal about my gear looking nice. If I had it, it would be teaching me things about life I should have learned long ago...

There are my comments before hitting the hay.

goodnight

hey!! they "relic" guitars all the time... !! what's the difference?? now it's a players amp... :)

I like it! It just gives it more of that raw "eat marshalls for breakfast" look ;)

I like it better for sure! It matches the tan grill much better, I think.

Looks cool for sure!

Dude, seriously, get all the black paint off and just put some sort of laquer on there. It will look raw, yet finished. I think it looks hot just the way it is, as it matches the grill!

Dude!!!! That looks GRAND!!! My old 22+ looked like your "before" pic. I should have stripped it down like yours. But hey, like you, I always just wanted to play the thing :lol: . It really does look like it eats Marshalls for breakfast!! Way COOL!

if anyone asks, just tell them that's how it looked after satan himself, engulfed in flames, handed it to you... it was literally smoking! ;)

Back