GTS strikes again!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lesterpaul

Reaction score
..check her out ..the BEAST is back!!!Joey B. installed the new reverb tank, we rebuilt the beast, and PRESTO!!
004.jpg

-as expected, the work is flawless!!george really has a talent for this tedious work-take it from me
THANKS AGAIN, BROTHER!!!a wine red COLI C+-now thats vintage stuff!!!!hellyeah, I'm a cork sniffer :D

that head looks great! nice job by gts. you know, i've been thinking of upgrading my cab and this gts fellow IS not too far away....

the guitar aint too shabby either!

gts said:
JimmyB said:
And oh-so conveniently for the rest of us, it means George now has precise measurements for medium headshells!!!
Well I'm not so sure. I think the Coliseum chasis, and therefore headshell, is a touch wider if than a medium headshell for the MKIII's etc....

It's the same size as mine :) :) :)

gts said:
JimmyB said:
And oh-so conveniently for the rest of us, it means George now has precise measurements for medium headshells!!!
Well I'm not so sure. I think the Coliseum chasis, and therefore headshell, is a touch wider if than a medium headshell for the MKIII's etc....

I just sent an official e-mail off to you! Please me next me next!!! I have been begging for quite a while. Now this is serious, Take my money next please! :D :!:

Latest posts

Back